Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Hot Outside!

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease. Genesis 8:22


What a promise that verse gives us and when you see that is was written so early in the history of the Bible...I just find that fascinating! AND encouraging. God cares for the world and keeps it in order. How much more does He love me, created in HIS image? He has been caring for the world since creation and knew ME then too. God said to Jeremiah, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."


We have had a lot of HEAT in Texas in the past weeks. It is definitely summer! I have had fun staying indoors in the AC  working on school with my daughter, other projects AND bags. You see here the inventory I have at home - so if you are interested send me an email at deknits@yahoo.com. I can also take your order for any specifics that you might like - we can give it a try :) Both the messenger bag and the center one below are red and white - I am calling them peppermint. The white and blue one on the far left is the largest I currently make. ($35) It is a GREAT beach bag and the sand washes right off with your hose. The others in this picture are all the medium square at $20. 





One that has turned out really cute is the small square bag (left). I have a friend who's husband says that everything she has has to be either cute or fun. This bag is both and only $15 :). The messenger bag,  below left, is also a new style - $25. My daughter, Abby, helped me to design it.


The bags to the right are all round a large brown and a large white - $30. There is a medium peppermint - $15 and a small white and blue - $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment