Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring - with a BIG smile

Being a person who loves the warmth of spring I am especially excited about the warmth creeping into Texas and the pink buds changing ever so gently into white flowers on the pear trees on our street. There is a red bud across the street in a neighbor's yard that I look forward to seeing every spring. They just don't last long enough...BUT I have new projects going that began over the winter.


I hope you will all set aside March 24 from 5-10pm to come see the artists in Cedar Hill. Here is the link that will bring you to the artists who will be displaying of which I am one! :) A new experience for me. I am really looking forward to the day's events. There is also a link to the Facebook page. Have fun and come and visit Walk the Light!

http://walkthelight.org/march-24-2012-festival-artists.html
https://www.facebook.com/events/387378457940299/


I have been working with new colors
as I collect more bags!
This one is about as purple as it gets!
It was fun to make.




These blue bags came all the way from Ohio.
I think this turned out really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment